My Baby This Week -- Your 11-Month-Old, Fourth Week
My baby center newslater starts with this headline today..
On Yes, my little wonder is now 11 months old..and just a week away from the Big Day..His first Birthday..
All along I was thinking, I will capture every little thing in this blog, he kept me so very busy with a new surprise almost everyday so though I am coming back here to write pretty late, it was all about my baby all this time
I still cannot believe, its been already a year since I was waiting for my maternity leave to start and waiting for the surprise growing inside me to come out :-)
Last whole year is so very fresh in my mind and in front of eyes...but the proof of reality my son A is really grown from a tiny little infant to a independent toddler..And growing more independent each day..
Last whole year is so very fresh in my mind and in front of eyes...but the proof of reality my son A is really grown from a tiny little infant to a independent toddler..And growing more independent each day..
All this time was so sweet that I would like to live it again and again..But its for sure has to be with A again!!!
Though I cannot leave the past again, I know the present and future are going to be equally exciting. So here is my post of grab all those memories of gone one year...
Past one year..in fact I should say 1 yr and the 9 months, each day was so very special..and not only day, each night was equally special :P with waking up with his kicks in tummy, and then waking up for feeding, nappy changing, crying and soothing... and many of those nights I would feel, this is not going to to get over ever!!!!
But each day and night things changed, and they changed so fast that, it was difficult for us to cope with and believe...
Soon A was sleeping well most of night and no waking up for feeding, nappy change nothing...so much that sometimes I used to wonder, OMG, did he really slept 6 hrs at stretch???
But each day and night things changed, and they changed so fast that, it was difficult for us to cope with and believe...
Soon A was sleeping well most of night and no waking up for feeding, nappy change nothing...so much that sometimes I used to wonder, OMG, did he really slept 6 hrs at stretch???
And the days were more filled with fun and family time...Initial day after my C-section, MIL and all in family(and in fact some of friend's also!!) expected me to behave typically like a lady with C-section should.. don't bend, don't stand long, don't feed while sitting, don't pick up things from floor etc etc
most of "don't" I would simply forget and get scoldings :P
But guess as I started moving around a little almost 2nd say of my C-section, kept me all going ...
And then there were baby blues to fight with, so much that I felt was the decision correct???
Moments I felt so helpless and scream and cry..
This is for all the new moms or moms-to-be, who experience baby blues, surely you are not alone..Reading my story would remind you of this and trust, this will pass so fast that when you look behind you will feel, ohh really I was so depressed to have such a sweet baby????
And yes also remember, post your delivery, you might face some restriction for choosing what you eat (no spicy, no chat, no bhel etc etc) and then you feel more miserable, but then this is for your little one, as what you eat will surely affect the little wonder through feeding...
Again, this phase also not so long, by the time you understand & fight your carvings for this chatpata food and get time to think out of nappy changes and feeding, your sweet heart will be already developing his immunity and would be growing stronger by each day, so fast that it will be almost weaning time!!!!
most of "don't" I would simply forget and get scoldings :P
But guess as I started moving around a little almost 2nd say of my C-section, kept me all going ...
And then there were baby blues to fight with, so much that I felt was the decision correct???
Moments I felt so helpless and scream and cry..
This is for all the new moms or moms-to-be, who experience baby blues, surely you are not alone..Reading my story would remind you of this and trust, this will pass so fast that when you look behind you will feel, ohh really I was so depressed to have such a sweet baby????
And yes also remember, post your delivery, you might face some restriction for choosing what you eat (no spicy, no chat, no bhel etc etc) and then you feel more miserable, but then this is for your little one, as what you eat will surely affect the little wonder through feeding...
Again, this phase also not so long, by the time you understand & fight your carvings for this chatpata food and get time to think out of nappy changes and feeding, your sweet heart will be already developing his immunity and would be growing stronger by each day, so fast that it will be almost weaning time!!!!
Hmmm..So many things on my mind..so many things missed to be written..
I decided to be more regular now, so hope I post next time soon...
I decided to be more regular now, so hope I post next time soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment