The very idea of writing this blog came to my mind just because of my son.
Baby blues that I fought made me give a thought that if I write down this experiences may be someone might benefit.
And my biggest inspirations were my Husband and my Mom apart from my Son.
In this blog I try to collectively put my experiences through my pregnancy and motherhood and share little things that helped me in daily life.
The writings I share, are my own experiences, so please make sure to talk to your doctor, gynac or pediatricians before practising any of techniques/methods
So here I go...
The very first thing I did after my pregnancy was confirmed by my Gynac was I ordered the book by Sri. Balaji Tambe "Ayurvediya Garbha Sanskar".
Though I knew I might not follow each and evrything this book says, I was sure few things might help to understand what to do and what not to, especially when there was no other guidance source! I am in Banaglore and could not find any book store where I could get this book and so I turned to Flipkart!
This move turned to be very fruitful and was very happy to get the book within couple of day of order.Ayurvediya Garbha Sanskar has talked about the very basics right from planning for conceiving, till birth of child and infant care.This book became my guide and my mate during the most special time of my life.
Though most of the time I ensured to talk to my doctor before following up just to be sure in case. Also skipped following many things described in this book based on my baby's pediatrics advise. During all the nine months I regularly followed taking "panchanmrut" in the morning before I eat/drink anything else. Though I cannot comment scientifically how useful it was, it surely gave me a good start of day! Will post the recipe of the same at the end of this article.
Secondly I also bought "Garbhasanskar" audio CD and listened to it every morning or whenever I would feel low during my term. The music really helped me clam down and would make me more positive about the days to come.
Such was the effect of this regular routine that my son even after his berth would clam down and sleep peacefully when I put this music on.
And third important thing I did was to create a login on babycenter.in and subscribe for their weekly mail updates. Babycenter's weekly email updates,inside pregnancy videos, articles and information helped me understand my baby's growth week by week and prepared me for what to expect next!
With the routine setup with this my journey to the motherhood started!!
Now as promised here is the "panchanmrut" recipe:
1/4 cup of milk
1 table spoon yogurt
1 T spoon Honey
1 T spoon sugar
1 T spoon of Ghee (preferably home made from Cow milk)
1 table spoon yogurt
1 T spoon Honey
1 T spoon sugar
1 T spoon of Ghee (preferably home made from Cow milk)
Mix all ingredients well and enjoy the taste!!
Congratulations on your first post in your blogging attempt!!
ReplyDeleteAm sure these "Basics" are going to be useful for all the first time moms!!